Memory



When the smile on the face has lost its way
And I walk alone with me.
No sorrow, no hurt, no moment of despair
It’s just how I was left to be. 

Many a sacrifice, many a tears
And many more to come.
Many were wasted, many were lost
And many became some. 

Gave and gave all, with nothing to give
All I got was a Smile.
I was happy to see the only one
That faded along the while. 

Long is the wait, forever and ever
I dared to see the end.
Lost and found, in the path of life
A love, loved like a friend. 

Packed and gifted, with lot of love
All with the cover of Lie
Kept and hidden, inside the heart
Memories that wet the eye 

Yet I remember and move ahead
With only one thing to say
I need no love, nothing in return
Nothing that takes you away 

The smile is still lost and the walk is still alone
But I have something with me
No sorrow, no hurt, no moment of despair
But A life full of MEMORY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment