The Jersey

She asked me what if a girl wears Gerrard's Jersey and comes to me. I had a reply of my own.


Oh why did you talk of the Jersey
and why did you talk to me.
This man, this moment, this number,
is more than it appears to be.

You ask me what he means,
and I look at you and smile
You know what he is to me,
you've known it for a while

You tell me if I'll love her
Who wears his shirt all red
I tell you I'll do more
Than all what I've ever said

I'll pick her up and swivel
Then make love to her like never
I'll Marry her and tell her
You're here to stay forever

It means this much to me
Not just coz I'm a fan
It shall mean more to me
Coz I'll know that she can

I'll know that she will love me
For every bit of me
Even if it's for a number
She did dare to see



She Dared to see a lover
Whose loyal and crazy
Coz that's the way I'll love her
A little more maybe.


No comments:

Post a Comment